Monday, April 5, 2010

Keema-Turkey




This can also be done with chicken,mutton,beef or lamb
choice is yours

Ingredients:
Turkey-Grounded
oil-2tbs
cinnamon-1 stick
black cardamom-1
green cardamom-2
clove-4
star anise-1
cumin seed-1/2tbs
green chilli-2(finely chopped)
ginger garlic paste-2tbs
onion-1/2(finely chopped)
chilli powder-1/2tbs
turmeric powder-1/4tbs
curry leaves
pepper powder-1/4tbs
salt
coriander leaves
water


Method:
1.Heat oil in a pan
2.Add cinnamon,cardamom,clove,star anise and cumin seed
3.Add chopped onion and curry leaves,saute it till transparent 
4.Add ginger garlic paste and green chilli 
5.Add turkey and mix it well with little water
6.cover it and cook for five minutes
7.Add turmeric and salt
8.finally add pepper powder and cook till its tender
garnish with coriander leaves


note:
serve this with chappathi or paratha.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks good. I know about mutton keema. But this is the fist time
    I'm seeing Turkey keema. I will try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hearing it for the first time ..

    You have a lovely space dear ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I found your website thru another blogger.. I am here drooling over each pic that youv cooked and posted ..such an awesome website dear.. when you get time do visit my blog and i would love to have your thoughts and comments on my small world .. Following u

    ReplyDelete

let us share